2011年5月20日星期五

Discrimination

"Kempen diskriminasi" was the topic for my assignment topic for Moral Studies last few semester. Day after day, time passes away. I've been through half of my semester break. Basically, nothing significant happened in tthe past 10 days. I'm just being like a pig and prince at home spending time eating, playing and sleeping. What a life! This time round I learned that some people are really capable in talking bullshit behind and in front of me.

I wonder why each time I'm back in town, they will have something to "shoot" me. They will tease about the course that I'm studying, tease about my loved ones and friends. I'm wondering that, "Do you think that the job and future of yours will be much better than mine?" I'm not being arrogant to my friends just because I've studied few more years compared to them. Somehow, they enjoy saying things to shoot people and they didn't realised that these actions actually degrades themselves. Should I forgive them and spare them just because they are too "innocent" or because they are simply "uneducated"? I know that I will have bad karma by saying all these but I simply can't tolerate their thinking and behaviour.

"Hey bro, finish polishing bla bla bla's shoes huh?", said T. "Huh?", I replied. They keep portraying me as money-minded asshole that only willing to mixed with rich man's son and avoiding the "not so educated" friends. When asked about my course of study, they ended up burst up in tears saying "Hahahaha, what kind of course is that? What are you gonna do in the future with this not so well known course?". I often ended up speechless when staring at their "uneducated" reaction. Okay, I know that my course is not that highly rated by you guys but at least I'm a bloody degree holder. By the way, who are you guys to discriminate me?

It is better to see one's true color when you starting to avoiding them, better late than never. I'm 23 this year and I don't want to live my life by talking cock and playing games. I've a better plan for myself and I need to have one to archieve my dream. No more living under discrimination by other people. I don't mind getting a lower pay in the future at least I get to do the things I like rather than sitting in my hometown to listen craps that keeps bugging into my mind.

People might say that I've changed. Yes! I've to admit, I've changed but for the better because I've understand what's positive and what's negative for me. Cheers!

没有评论:

发表评论